OUR DISCOUNT PARKING RATES
SPECIAL OFFER! Don't Pay up to $26/day to park at the airport. We are easier, conveniently located and lower priced.
11.5% parking tax and once per visit $5.00 airport access are fee added to all parking fees. Weekly Discount Rate $45.
SERVICES & FEATURES
- Full assistance with your luggage
- Free transportation to & from the airport
- All valet park - save time and steps
- Your vehicle warmed and free of ice and snow for your arrival
- Frequent parker discounts: inquire at facility office
- Shuttle drops off at your departure terminal
- Exceptional value & service
- Great rates - great service
- Easy to find our location
- Secured: fenced, lighted, video and patrolled facility
- Arrive 20 minutes before you need to be at the terminal.
- We drive you to the airport in our shuttle.
- Sorry, no checks accepted
- Open and staffed 24/7
ABOUT CHARLIE BROWN'S AIRPORT PARKING PITServing Pittsburgh (PIT) for over 25 years!
Charlie Brown's Airport Parking is the Fastest, Most Convenient Service for Pittsburgh Airport Parking!
MAP & DIRECTIONS
FROM POINTS EAST OR SOUTH:
Take Rt. 376 West (Parkway west)
Past the Pittsburgh International Airport to exit 51 - Flaugherty Run Road
Continue straight through 3 traffic lights
Charlie Brown's Airport Parking will be on your left
FROM POINTS NORTH OR WEST:
Take Rt. 376 East to Exit 50 (Flaugherty Run Road/Moon)
At the Flaugherty Run exit, continue straight to the traffic light
Turn left, then straight through 2 more traffic lights
Charlie Browns Airport Parking will be on your left
FROM POINTS NORTH:
Take I-79 South to Exit 66, (Rt. 65, Emsworth, Sewickley)
Take Rt. 65 North to Sewickley
Follow signs to the airport
At Sewickley turn left onto Sewickley Bridge
Turn right at red light after crossing the bridge.
Go .8 miles and bear right at red light (Rt. 51 North)
Go 1.2 miles to stop sign and turn left onto Flaugherty Run Rd
Go 3.5 miles on Flaugherty Run Rd. to Charlie Brown's on the right